Thursday, January 14, 2010

A day to remember in my life...







An unforgetable day was on Saturday, 19 \ 12 \ 2009

Here is what happened on that day on Friday, 2009 \ 12 \ 18. My colleague Ahmed Eid told me that my friends birthday was on Saturday and we wanted to prepare a surprise to Said Ahmed.On Saturday morning, we set a date tomeet Ahamd but I was late for half an hour. When I arrived , Ahmed was angry and exploded. Then, I and Ahmed went to buy the cake. We decided to buy a strawberry flavored cake. Then we went to the library to buy gifts, but did not find something nice and we decided to buy gifts from Afra Mall. Then I received a call from Nehal who told me she arrived. We headed to the child city, but before we get there, we went to Afra Mall to buy gifts. I was carrying in my hands three kilograms of bananas I was embarrassed because bananas were in my hands and then we went to the Children's City.
When we went to the park, Nehal and I found Maissa, Noha and Nasr, Abdulelah and Tarig . Saeed did not know something about this. When he arrived, the boys went to play football then the girls sat down to prepare breakfast and after we had breakfast, Saeed's sister Shaimaa said she wanted to join us in this wonderful day.We started singing, After eating, and we played some games, including hide and seek and chair of confession and many other games. When it was 5p.m, we all were pretty tired and exhausted, so we deceided to head home, and everyone was really happy about it.


Thanks






1 comment:

  1. What an amazing day! I felt as if I was there with you;-)
    Happy birthday Saeed. He is lucky to have good friends like you. Enjoy your student's life and stick on to true friendship:-)
    I like the banana part very much:-))))
    Excellent post, Reham!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete